Conversation with the Harley Guy
HG*-why do you watch scary stuff on TV if you just end up scared?
Me-I like them, plus I gain knowledge
Me-yes, as in:
1) Don’t run screaming and turning all the lights on
2) Never hide under the bed
3) The call is always coming in from inside the house…
4) Don’t use an Ouija Board
5) Never EVER say “oh, that was just the wind, because we all know, it’s NEVER just the wind..it is most likely Zombies, or a dead girl come back to life…
6) Clowns are ALWAYS evil, bypass the balloon and candy they are offering you from the sewer
7) Always have Holy water and circle yourself in salt
HG-If you didn’t watch these kind of shows you wouldn’t be scared, and um, you don’t carry Holy Water and salt with you everywhere do you?
Me-Knowledge is Power *insert high pitched voice* The more you knooooooooooooooooow.
HG-I am putting a parental lock on the TV
*HG is stands for “Harley Guy” who is my significant other, best friend, sometimes handler