There was that one time that I told HG I would write 31 days about him…that was roughly 8ish months ago…he is taking it personally that I he never got the rest of his prop days. For someone who never reads what I write, this is funny. He will say that me not writing them was probably a passive aggressive way to drive him crazy…I say me turning up my IPad and not hearing him is passive aggressive, not writing was just me being busy,lazy and moving cross country but that’s another post.
So my gentle readers I bring you 13-31…
13/14 and 15. He loves my Step Daughters. It cannot be easy trying to understand the dynamics of my very modern family, but he jumped in with both feet and has never looked back. He has taken them in and has embraced them.
- He doesn’t flinch anymore when I am walking towards him and he hears “Does this look funny/smell funny/look like its poison to you?”
- He is the most loyal friend on the planet
- He admitted that he had a furry bearskin blanket on his bed in his “uber funky” red and black bedroom as a teen #70skid
- He went to Comicon and was totally geeking out even if he didn’t admit it
- He is always welcoming to any guest in our home
- He wants to feed anyone who comes over
- He didn’t kill me when I drank his expensive wine while eating Mac N Cheese
- He laughs at his own jokes
- He tells really good jokes
- He loves his daughters more than they can imagine
- He is my best friend
- He knows that going to Barnes and Noble is at least an hour and a half
- He doesn’t mock my fear of food delivery people
- That one time I started a grease fire…
- He calls my siblings, his siblings
- He is my Lobster, my thunder buddy, the Richard to my Elise
This is my public apology to the HG, because he really is pretty spectacular.